Committees And Workgroups
Market Insight and E-Commerce Committee
Presidents: Levent Kızıltan, Burak Ertaş
Objective: To produce various reports for the sector in the purpose of supporting the development of e-commerce sector, meeting the need to obtain reliable information about the sector and contributing to informing the general public.
- Information and Communication Technologies Sector Size and e-Commerce Sector Size Reports
- To publish sectoral data and indices and to generate annual industrial evaluation reports
Public Teknopark and University Relations Committee
Presidents: Nazım Özdemir, Ahmet Şüküroğlu
Objective: In order to enable the IT sector to produce high value-added production, to make its exports sustainable, to spread the culture of university-industry cooperation, the creation of joint project proposals for the purpose of increasing the communication between the public, Teknopark and universities and also providing support and the application of R & D support programs.
- Organizing meetings in Teknokents to both introduce TÜBİSAD and to exchange opinions about the problems of the sector and Teknokent companies.
- Working on the IT curriculum in universities
- Conducting regular executive meetings on vertical issues with the participation of member companies and deputy ministers in the relevant sectors. Digital Transformation Office, Ministry of Technology, Ministry of Justice, Ministry of Interior, Ministry of National Education, Health, Youth and Sports etc.
- Project for training 100.000 developers as MEB-İŞKUR-TÜBİSAD
- International IT firms establishing R & D centers in Turkey, job creation, the creation of projects that can create added value such as investing in new start-ups
- Establishing a public-TÜBİSAD communication platform to provide an effective communication environment for all members with public interlocutors. Roundtable meetings with public owners and related members.
WEEE and Legislation Committee
Presidents: H. İbrahim Özer, Nermin Yılmaz
Objective: To take part in regulations to effect sectoral policies and to carry out Impact Analysis Studies on standards concerning the sector.
- Increasing the number of WEEE Members
- Formation of opinions on importation problems
- TÜBİSAD being the arbitral tribunal / expert on consumer issues
- Scanning of EU legislation and the identification of legislation that could expand the market which are not existant in Turkey (e-identification, e-security regulations, web content regulation, audio-visual regulation, KVKK and RTÜK license regulation)
- Conducting studies on the competitiveness of state institutions with the private sector
- Organizing TÜBİSAD Technology Meetings with the participation of deputy ministers and consultation mechanism
- Preparing a report on Domestic and National Technology Production
- Providing regular information to members about changes in legislation and implementation
- Forming an opinion on Resolution 32 on the Protection of the Value of Turkish Currency
- Studies on providing VAT reduction to the Information and Communication Technologies sector
Member Relations and Fund Raising Committee
Presidents: Burak Aydın, Yomi Kastro
Objective: To bring TUBISAD closer to the start-up world, to gain start-up members and to open new communication channels between the current members and TUBISAD.To support the development of Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics and Game subjects which are the technologies of the future, to make various report studies in order to raise public awareness, and to provide studies to train qualified personnel in this field.
- Defining a new membership category in accordance with the strat-up profile in TÜBİSAD
- Making 50 start-up companies a member of TÜBİSAD
- Organizing member interaction meetings with 10 members in each quarter
- Annual online satisfaction survey for members, receiving feedback
- Awareness studies on the economic potential of Artificial Intelligence
- Creation of Data Lakes open to University / Teknokent
- 2 Hackathons
Digital Economy Committee
Presidents: Serdar Urçar, Mehmet Ali Akarca
Objective: To generate reports on Digital Transformation, Industry 4.0 issues to contribute to the sector.To work on security measures that need to be developed for new technologies in today's digitalized and globalized world. Conducting various studies on the current effects and the future of technologies such as Data Economy, Blockchain - Fintek, which will restructure the whole ecosystem, and to generate reports in order to make these technologies more effective.
- To influence and contribute to the agenda of the Presidential Digital Transformation Office
- Creation of Annual Digitization Status Report
- Carrying out awareness-raising activities and studies on Cyber Security
- Conducting awareness studies on Blockchain - Fintech, forming opinions
- Forming opinions on data economy
Digital Competencies and Qualified Manpower Committee
Presidents: Zeynep Dereli, Murat Boyla, Zafer Küçükateş
Objective: To work with universities and related public stakeholders in order to identify the need for employment in the sector for developing digital innovations, to provide qualified labor force to be needed, to establish professional standards and to establish a common denominator, power and perception unity in positioning certification processes.
- TUBISAD Qualified HR Report Preparation (Digital Competencies, Digital Intelligence)
- Conducting an Inventory Study to Identify Current Employment, Employment Deficit and Personnel Needs in IT
- Creation of TUBISAD Digital Literacy Certificate Program
- Ensuring the use of data in education and updating the curriculum according to needs analysis